1.Chemical name: Calcium chloride dihydrate 99% 96% 74% 70%
Calcium chloride; anhydrous calcium chloride; calcium chloride; calcium dichloride calcium chloride anhydrous calcium chloride, anhydrous
Calcium Chloride Dihydrate 74% Flakes, calcium chloride dihydrate, calcium chloride industrial grade, calcium chloride flakes, calcium chloride74, calcium chloride 74%
2.Chemical producing Anhydrous Calcium Chloride in good quality and low price with ISO certificate as follows.
(2) Variety: Flakes, Prills , Granules, Powder form.
(3) Packing: 25 Kg Bags / Jumbo Bags.
(4)Usage: Oil Drilling,Melting ice and snow, Petroleum Additives and Food Additives, dust suppression ect.
1.Used in highway, expressway, parking lot and port and as a dryer to dry nitrogen, oxygen, hydrogen, hydrogen chloride and sulfur dioxide etc.
2. Act as dehydration agent when producing alcohol, ester, ether and acrylic acid.
3. Calcium chloride is a kind of important cryogen used by freezing machine and when making ice.
4. It can increase hardness of concrete and increase cold resistance ability of the construction.
5. In port, acts as fog removing agent and dust collecting agent on road and fireproof agent of textile and acts as a protective agent and refining agent used in aluminum magnesium metallurgy.
6. Act as precipitator in producing lake paint. It is a kind of raw material of producing calcium salt. In algae sodium and bean industry it acts as flocculation.