what is calcium chloride used for?
1.For Food Grade: Used
as a preservative agent for food and anti-rot material for wheat, apples and vegetables.
2. Application for Industrial Grade:
(1) Used to make desiccant in various industries.
(2) Refined calcium chloride can be used in food industry, electronic industry, and leather industry to produce acryl resin; Used in the organic chemical production processing, petroleum distilling, and also used as a mixer in ether alcohol.
(3) Used as snow thawing agent for snow thawing work on roads, parking lots, and airports etc.
(4) Used to prevent dust, grime and mine dust.
(5) Used in oil well drilling, used as well drilling fluid, completion fluid, well cementation fluid, and workover fluid, and it is also used as dehydrant in petroleum chemical industry.
(6) Used to make emulsion coagulant in rubber industry.
(7) Used to make chlorating agent and additives in ferrous metallurgy industry.
(8) Used to make additives in paper making industry.
(9) Used to make early strengthen agent (concrete strengthening agent and coating material coagulating agent etc) in construction industry.